Veliki Tabor Castle and Swimming Pool Complex Tuhelj
Explore Veliki Tabor, one of the most attractive and best preserved late Gothic-Renaissance castles in Croatia. Snack in a traditional local restaurant. Indulge yourself at the swimming pool complex in Terme Tuhelj.
- Explore Veliki Tabor Castle
- Snack in a traditional local restaurant.
- Swim in the pools at Water Planey
- Learn about Crotia's history and culture from your guide
DescriptionHop in an air-conditioned vehicle for a drive towards Veliki Tabor. Your guide will share interesting stories about Croatia and give you a great overview of the country and its rich history. Explore Veliki Tabor, one of the most attractive and best preserved late Gothic-Renaissance castles in Croatia, mainly built by the noble Ratkaj family in the 16th century. Enjoy enchanting vistas from its mighty structure and discover the story about the beautiful Veronika Desinicka who allegedly was walled up into the castle. After exploring the castle enjoy a snack at a traditional local restaurant. After your snack, you will go to Water Planet in Terme Tuhelj to enjoy some fun in the swimming pool complex before returning to Zagreb.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only) Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Licensed tour guide Veliki Tabor Castle admission ticket Snack in a traditional local restaurant Water Planet admission ticket Gratuities
- • You should bring swimwear, towel and flip flops • A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts – please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities • This tour is not wheelchair accessible • The tour operates in all weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability