My Guide Website?
Trogir: City Highlights Guided Walking Tour31 Reviews
Explore one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast on this guided walking tour of Trogir. See an array of historic UNESCO World Heritage monuments in this town that is also an open-air museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time as your guide shares local history with you
- Discover the highlights of the town of Trogir with the help of a guide
- Capture pictures of historical monuments to share with friends and family
- Stroll by a multitude of UNECO World Heritage sites in Trogir's Old Town
- Take in Trogir's invigorating seaside vibe with a walk on the Trogir Promenade
DescriptionExplore the city of Trogir on a guided walking tour. Uncover facinating stories about this town that was founded in the 3rd century BC. Soak up the bustling seaside atmosphere with a walk along the Trogir Promenade. Meet your guide at the Sjeverna gradska vrata (the main gate of the city) and begin your adventure through the narrow, monument-lined streets. Find out how the city is tied to the Greek god named Kairos (god of a happy moment) and hear other tales about the city. Experience the magic of Trogir on a relaxed walk that passes by the top historic landmarks of the medieval city. Soak up history on an island that has been on the UNESCO list since 1997. Go for a stroll on the Trogir Promenade where you can walk under the palm trees, breathe in the sea air, and watch locals as they greet the morning by sipping coffee in a Dalmatian way. Return to your meeting point with a deeper understanding of this captivating town.
IncludesGuide 1.5-hour walking Tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine