My Guide Website?
Trogir and Split Private Blue Lagoon & Šolta 3 Islands Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy an 8-hour boat tour of the Dalmatian Coast, departing from historic Trogir. Discover hidden coves and beautiful beaches, go to sites of natural beauty such as the Blue Lagoon and Vela Rina.
- Discover the hidden beaches and coves of the Dalmatian Coast by boat
- Sail the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Go to the iconic waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Take a dip in the crystal clear waters at Šešula
DescriptionExperience the beauty of the Adriatic Sea and Dalmatian Coast on a full-day private boat tour from Trogir. Climb aboard a small boat exclusive to your group, and glide through the Trogir Channel. Your skipper will take you to hidden beaches and nearby islands, explore secret coves, and sail to iconic sites such as the beautiful turquoise bay of the Blue Lagoon. Relax on the sandy beaches of Vela Rina, cruise to the paradise island of Solta to become an 'islander' for the day, snorkel among schools of fish, and bird watch for seabirds, such as seagulls and grebes. End with a nice swim in the protected bay at Šešula, where 2 excellent restaurants are also at your disposal. Your skipper will share his knowledge of the region, and can tailor the tour to suit all your needs to make sure you have a memorable time.
IncludesTransportation by boat Stops to swim and snorkel
- This tour is available daily
- This is an ideal activity for families or group of friends
- The tour can be tailored according to your needs and wishes
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and a camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€900.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today