My Guide Website?
Sunset Hiking Workout from Dubrovnik1 Reviews
Escape the Old Town and head off on a hike to the top of Srdj Mountain on paths only locals know. Enjoy a great workout in a stunning landscape.
- Enjoy a few hours away from the hustle and bustle of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- See Dubrovnik and the offshore islands from the top of a mountain
- Get some great exercise while taking in spectacular views
DescriptionMeet your English-speaking guide at the Boninovo bus stop in Dubrovnik town for this 3-hour hike. Get ready to climb to the top of Srdj Mountain for panoramic views of Dubrovnik and the surrounding islands. At the top is a military fort built in the early 19th century, during the Napoleonic Wars. Today it houses the Museum of the Croatian War for Independence. Hike to another part of the mountain on paths known only to locals. Descend from the northwest side of mountain for views of the new port and the Elafiti archipelago. The path is well marked but rocky, so sturdy trainers or hiking shoes are necessary. The distance covered is around 9 km.
IncludesProfessional guide Energy bar
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for those with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€61.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today