Stand Up Paddle Tour in Split5 Reviews
If you are ready to have fun and experience Split and Marjan Park beaches in the best possible way, stand up paddle boarding is just the right choice for you. Combine fun, exercise and sightseeing all in one tour.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Split, Marjan Park and islands from your SUP board
- Choose from a unique combination of paddling swimming, snorkeling and cliff jumping activities
- Spend a relaxing day exploring, sightseeing & experiencing the beauty of Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy an activity suited for all ages and previous level of experience.
DescriptionStart or finish your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your Stand Up Paddle board and explore the Split from the sea and enjoy the view of many sights, from Marjan Park, Bene and Kasjuni beach, Tito's villa or amazing cliffs of the south side of Marjan Hill. No matter if you are experienced paddler or a beginner in no time with the help of the guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun. On this tour you will paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming, snorkelling, taking a lot of photos and even some cliff jumping. Stand up paddle gives you a freedom to enjoy the beauty of Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm. Choose between morning or sunset tour and be part of this unforgettable adventure.
IncludesBasic SUP instruction by a certified trainer SUP board and a paddle Security leash Life vest if required Snorkeling equipment Photos from the tour Dry bags for personal belongings Local licensed guide for the tour Insurance Transfer from and back to the meeting point Snacks Food and drinks Gratuities
- Recommendation: please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 liter)
- Not suited for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under the age of 12
- Please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from given by staff must be adhered to
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability