Split: Zlatni Rat Beach with Hvar Private Boat Tour
Explore top Croatian nautical destinations in one day. Swim and chill on the beautiful Golden horn beach, admire the beautiy of Pakleni islands and explore Hvar, the party destination of Europe.
- Swim or enjoy your cocktail on Golden horn beach
- Explore beautiful Pakleni islands
- Admire the architecture of Hvar
- Travel to one of the world's top 5 most beautiful beaches
DescriptionCommence your day of adventure in Split, from which, you will take a 60-minute journey to one of the most famous beaches on the Adriatic, Golden Horn Beach on Island Brac. Immerse yourself in one of the most surreal locations along the coast and discover its natural beauty. This is a soft pebble beach engulfed by pine forests, painted by crystal clear sea, the perfect scenery for your photos. Enjoy windsurfing, swimming or just chill on the beach among numerous cocktail beach bars. At around 12 o'clock, it is time to head to the Southern part of the island, Hvar, as you visit the mesmerizing Pakleni islands and one of its famous beach clubs; Laganini or Carpe Diem. Laganini and Carpe Diem are hot spots for celebrities when they visit Croatia. Whilst here, you can also have a fantastic lunch in a 400-year old Meneghello restaurant in the middle of the botanical garden on Palmizana, a pearl of Pakleni islands. Continuing on your tour, take a visit to the famous town of Hvar, the sunniest town in Europe and one of Croatia's most visited towns. This place is full of cool restaurants, wine bars and shops - no wonder so many celebrities come here. You will have two hours to explore the city and its fantastic architecture. At 5:00 PM, it is time to start your journey back to Split.
IncludesTransportation by speedboat Skipper Snorkeling masks Bottled water and beer Entrance tickets to the cave
- • Boat type and model can vary depending on weather conditions, number of passengers, and availability
- Please make sure you notify the local partner if you have any medical problems, use medications, are pregnant, or want to travel with a small child
- The tour is subject to weather conditions and changes during the tour can be made in order to ensure the best possible experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability