My Guide Website?
Split: Water Canyoning on Cetina River3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in adventure as you walk and swim through the crystal clear waters of the Cetina River canyons, where cliffs ride up to 180 meters high. Experience one of the most memorable activities of your life and enjoy the amazing natural scenery.
- Admire spectacular views and enjoy the most amazing nature
- Jump, dive, swim and hike along the river on this unique adventure
- Refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters
- Escape the crowds and clear your mind completely
DescriptionThe trip starts with a meet and greet with your guide at Riva Promenade in Split, before a comfortable and scenic 50-minute drive to Šestanovac village. When you arrive, get kitted out with the equipment for the adventure and listen to a short safety introduction. Your adventure begins with a 15-minute hike down to the canyon, then it’s time to walk, hike, swim and jump for almost 3 km along the Centina River. Enjoy some of the most spectacular scenic views of Croatia as you allow your mind to clear itself of stress, surrounded by nature. Walk through the 100 m natural long tunnel carved into the rockside, and enjoy the opportunity to jump from high cliffs and let the river flow carry you to the finishing point of the tour.
IncludesCanyoning instructors Canyoning equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets, helmets) Insurance Food and drinks Gratuities for drivers/instructors (at personal discretion) Any personal expenses Sturdy canyoning shoes available for rent from guides (40 HRK / approx. 5,5 EUR) or guests can bring their own
- It's necessary for participants to know how to swim
- Please bring 40 HRK in cash for the canyoning shoes that can be rented from the guide (if you don't have your own training shoes)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now