My Guide Website?
Split/Trogir to Zagreb: Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes3 Reviews
Enjoy your comfortable drive through Croatia, from Split or Trogir to Zagreb. On your way, stop to explore the most beautiful and the largest national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy your private transfer through Croatia in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Stop at the gorgeous Plitvice Lakes
- Take a guided tour of a national park and see 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride over the biggest lake in national park
DescriptionStart your day driving from Split or Trogir to Zagreb with a stop on Plitvice Lakes, the most beautiful and the oldest national park in Croatia. Do not miss breathtaking landscapes that include a series of colorful lakes and waterfalls. When you arrive at Plitvice Lakes, a place on UNESCO´s Natural and Cultural Heritage list, take a guided walk along wooden pathways. See the 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls. Enjoy an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak - and a panoramic train ride. After sightseeing in this wonderful place, the guide will take you to the local restaurant, where you can taste typical dishes of this area. After lunch, you will be transferred to your final drop-off location in Zagreb.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Split/Trogir (depending on option chosen) Private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle English speaking driver Baggage handling Admission to Plitvice National Park Tour guide Short boat ride VAT and Insurance
- Tour includes walking so please bring comfortable shoes
- It is recommended that you bring water and snacks
- In the spring and autumn weather can be unpredictable, so please bring umbrella or raincoat and jackets
- In the winter when the lakes are frozen, boat rides are not possible
- Pickup is available from all hotels in Split, Trogir or surrounding areas, as well as the airport