My Guide Website?
Split: Small group Walking Tour and Wine Tasting32 Reviews
Discover 1700 years of history of the city with a local licensed guide and after, enjoy wine tasting in a lovely wine bar situated inside Diocletian's palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Unlock the secrets of Split with a local guide
- Walk along the Riva promenade
- Explore the impressive Diocletian Palace
- Taste Dalmatian wine and snacks at a local wine bar inside Diocletian's palace
- Enjoy the best Croatian wine and traditional snacks
DescriptionTake a walk through Roman-era Split, medieval Split, and Split today with an expert guide who will bring the past to life. See the very best of Split on this walking tour that includes the Diocletian Palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, Mestrovic’s statue of Gregory of Nin, The Golden Gate, Riva, City Clock, and City Hall. You will discover more about the historical highlights of Split but also find out a lot about Split today. After, you will enjoy 45 min long wine tasting in a local wine bar inside the palace, where you will have an opportunity to enjoy a professional wine presentation. Wine tasting lasts 45 minutes during which you will taste the most famous Dalmatian wines and hear stories about picking grapes and wine preparation. Along with the wines, you will taste Dalmatian snacks which include typical Dalmatian food such as prosciutto, cheese, and olives. The unique ambiance of the local wine bar inside Diocletian's Place and the excellent selection of wines and local foods, make this an unforgettable experience for those who enjoy good food and beverages.
IncludesLocal licensed guide Sightseeing of Diocletian's Palace and old town Wine tasting at a local wine bar situated in Diocletian's palace Professional wine presentation Traditional Dalmatian snack plate
- There are vegetarian options available.