My Guide Website?
Split: Private Walking Tour with a Spanish Licensed Guide150 Reviews
Walk through 1,700 years of history on a walking tour of Split and learn about the emperors and poets that have shaped the city. Explore Diocletian's Palace and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the highlights of Split with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the palace built for the 4th-century Roman emperor Diocletian
- Hear the stories and myths that have shaped the city
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Split on a 1.5-hour walking tour and marvel at monuments from the city's 1,700-year history. Admire the magnificent Diocletian's Palace, built for the Roman emperor Diocletian at the turn of the fourth century AD. Stroll past the Cathedral of Saint Domnius and the Peristyle central square. See the statue of the medieval bishop Gregory of Nin and go to the Golden Gate for a closer look at the biggest and grandest of the city gates. Unlock the secrets of the city, and hear stories about the emperors, kings, warriors and poets that have shaped its history.
IncludesPrivate Walking tour Spanish-speaking guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is only available in Spanish