My Guide Website?
Split: Private Walking Tour and Panoramic Cart Tour9 Reviews
Discover Split on a 2 hour walking tour and see the most important sights in town and when you get tired, just hop in the car and relax while you explore the sights outside the Diocletian's Palace. Explore the best places with the unique tour!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Unlock the secrets of Split with a local guide
- See the remains of the impressive Diocletian Palace
- Travel through time as you explore 1,700 years of history
- Visit the site of Marjan Hill, Poljud Stadium, Split's Vidilica, Bačvice beach and the famous Đardin park
- Sit and relax while you explore breathtaking sites
DescriptionDon't miss out on this unique tour! First, take a walk through Roman-era Split, medieval Split and Split today with an expert guide who will bring the past to life. See the very best of Split on this walking tour that includes the Diocletian palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, Mestrovic’s statue of Gregory of Nin, The Golden Gate, Riva, City Clock, City Hall. You will discover more about the historical highlights of Split but also find out a lot about Split today. The tour has a limited number of participants and it is a personalized kind of tour so you will be able to ask your guide to see the sights you are interested the most – Riva-promenade, the fish market, Varoš-part old town or even see how people in Split live today. Afterwards, just sit and relax on this car tour which is a fun and friendly way of discovering Split. During the tour, you will explore many interesting places in the city. You will enjoy a mix of landscapes and beautiful seaside promenades in part of the city outside of the Diocletian palace zone. Visit the site of the beautiful Marjan, Poljud Stadium, Bačvice beach, Split's Vidilica and Đardin park. Sit back and enjoy the ride while your knowledgeable and friendly, personal guide leads you through the heart of Split. Hear stories about the emperors, kings, warriors, sports, poets, and myths that have shaped this small but awe-inspiring area of the Mediterranean.
IncludesProfessional licensed English-speaking tour guide Transportation in an 7 seater golf car Experienced driver
- This tour is not suitable for children under 7 years old