Split: Private Day Tour from Dubrovnik
Visit Split, the center and heart of Dalmatia, on a private day tour from Dubrovnik. Take a tour of the historical city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit Split's sites including Diocletian's Palace and the Cathedral of Saint Domnius.
- See the Cathedral of Saint Domnius and learn about the patron saint it was named after
- Walk through the Prokurative, an important public square
- Visit the Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments
- Admire the Diocletian Palace; a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tell your guide about your interests and help create a tailor-made itinerary
DescriptionTake an excursion from Dubrovnik to the city of Split on a full-day excursion and private walking tour. See its many sites and learn why Split is known as the heart of Dalmatia. Upon arrival in the city, join your friendly guide for a walking tour of this city and its historical center, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With a population of 200,000 people, Split is big enough to hold its own but small enough to fascinate and charm its visitors. Visit the oldest parts of town, the world-famous Diocletian Palace, and hear stories and legends about Split along the way. As you walk, let yourself be swept away by the city's 1,700-year-old history before heading back to Dubrovnik.
IncludesTransportation with luxury car/van English-speaking driver/guide Personal expenses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability