My Guide Website?
Split: Private Boat Trip to Hvar & Pakleni Islands
Discover the unique Hvar archipelago on this private boat trip from Split.
- Explore picturesque islands off the Dalmatian coast
- Enjoy private boat travel from Split with your own skipper
- Experience authentic island settlements with plenty of free time
- Swim in the secluded bays of the Pakleni archipelago
DescriptionExplore picturesque Dalmatian islands and enjoy a full day of fun and sun, surrounded by turquoise crystal water. Meet your skipper at the harbor in Split, and get ready to hit the sea. Enjoy a panoramic view of Split as your boat heads out into the bay. The first stop will be Milna, a seaside village on the island of Brac. Enjoy a leisurely stroll round this charming settlement. Hop back on the boat as you head next for the town of Hvar. Take your time to explore the narrow island streets or visit one of its high-end restaurants. If you're in the mood for a climb, check out the view from the Fortica Fortress, perched high above this picturesque island town. Next, enjoy a short boat ride to the beautiful and laid-back island of Pakleni. Enjoy plenty of free time to explore, and swim in the tranquil bays surrounded by untouched nature. When its time to wave goodbye to these sun-kissed islands, hop back on board the boat for a relaxing journey back to the harbor at Split.
IncludesPrivate boat Skipper Fuel surcharge Insurance Safety equipment Bottled water VAT
- In case of inclement weather, the tour may be subjected to itinerary changes or cancellation