My Guide Website?
Split or Trogir: Krka, Roški Falls Swim & Šibenik Day Tour872 Reviews
Explore Krka National Park and Šibenik on this full-day tour. See the Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap Waterfalls, and the breathtaking panorama of Visovac Island. Discover Šibenik including St. James’s Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Skradinski Buk Waterfall, one of the most beautiful spots in Krka National Park
- Refresh yourself with a swim in Roski Slap Waterfall
- Explore the pretty town of Šibenik where the Krka river flows into the Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy panoramic views of the picturesque Visovac
DescriptionDiscover Krka National Park and Šibenik on a guided day tour from Split or Trogir. Witness the Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap waterfalls and swim in the clear water. Admire panoramic views of Visovac Island. Your first stop is Skradinski Buk Waterfall for a guided tour of the local area. Many of the stone houses and watermills have now been transformed into small museums with various exhibits. Walk through a network of pathways and wooden bridges near the waterfalls. Relax and swim at Roški Slap Waterfall. After, you can eat an optional lunch in a typical Dalmatian restaurant. You can enjoy selected wines, as well as delicious traditional homemade food like prosciutto, cheese, and bread. Then move on to the Krka River canyon. Along the way, see the breathtaking panorama of Visovac Island. After, continue to Šibenik to see the sights of the town including the St. James’s Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, return to Split along the beautiful coastal road, passing picturesque villages and islands.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Guided tour Visit to Šibenik Tour guide Swimming near Roski slap
- The entry ticket to Krka National Park is not included Please prepare the exact amount in cash (euros) for the entrance fee to the park: 1st June-30th September: Adults: 30€; Student: 15€; Youth (7-17 years old): 15€; Children (under 7 years old): free April, May, October: Adults: 16€; Student: 10€; Youth (7-17 years old): 10€; Children (under 7 years old): free Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card The check-in time is 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Refunds will not be issued if a tour is missed due to late or non-arrival Based on the size of the crowds in the park and traffic conditions, the itinerary may be adjusted to visit Roški Slap first and Skradinski Buk afterward