Split: Old Town Guided Bike Tour with Poljud Stadium
Explore the old town by bike and enjoy views from Marjan Hill before taking a tour of Hajduk Split Poljud stadium and trying some Croatian craft beer.
- Discover the history and local legends of the Old Town
- Enjoy amazing views across the Adriatic Sea from the top of Marjan Hill
- Take a tour of Poljud Stadium, home of Hajduk Split
- Try some of the best Croatian craft beers at a local pub
DescriptionDiscover Split on this guided bike tour to see some of the best cultural, social and sports landmarks of the city. Your adventure starts in the city centre, where your local guide will lead you on a ride through the stone streets of the Old Town. Learn about Split’s local legends and history while you head through the city towards Sustipan Park. Located on steep cliffs above the Adriatic Sea, stop here for incredible views of the Čiovo, Brač and Solta islands. Enjoy a ride back down through the slopes of Marjan Forest Park to discover many hidden sights, from galleries and churches to beautiful beaches. Your adventure continues to the popular ‘Poljud's Beauty’ soccer stadium, home to Hajduk soccer club. Leave the bikes at the door and take a guided tour around the seashell-shaped stadium to learn more about the history of the club and its fans. Your tour ends in a local pub where you can taste some of the best Croatian craft beers around. Learn about the passion and production behind each of the beers, while you relax and enjoy a well-deserved drink.
IncludesBike and helmet Insurance Refreshments Guided tour of Poljud Stadium Visit to a local pub
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You must be 18 or over to enjoy the beer tasting, but there will be an option for soft drinks instead.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY