My Guide Website?
Split: Old Town Food Tour
Explore the Croatian city of Split on a guided walking tour and taste some of the local specialties.
- Join a guided tour of the Old Town of Split
- Learn about the city's history and food culture
- Explore Diocletian's Palace
- Visit one of Croatia's Game of Thrones filming locations
- Discover the local open-air market
- Taste local food and drinks
DescriptionJoin a guided food tour and discover the historic Old Town of the largest city on the Adriatic Coast. Learn about the city's history while exploring Diocletian's Palace, an ancient palace built for the Roman emperor Diocletian. See the Cathedral of St. Domnius, Jupiter's Temple, Peristyle Square, and the Golden Gate. Visit the palace substructures and view the cellars that served as one of the many filming locations in Croatia for the HBO series Game of Thrones. Continue your tour by heading to the Green Market to sample some of the seasonal fruits and other goods sold here.
IncludesWalking tour with guide Food sampling at the Green Market Local olive oil tasting or street food experience (depending on option selected)
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in alcohol tastings