My Guide Website?
Split: Marjan Forest Park Kayaking61 Reviews
Get stunning views of Split and Marjan Forest Park from a different perspective on a family-friendly sea kayaking tour. Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, jump off cliffs, and more.
- Kayak at the foot of Marjan hill
- Jump off cliffs and swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel with the marine life of the Adriatic Sea
DescriptionCreate unforgettable memories during your time in Split and combine breathtaking views of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain range whilst paddling around Marjan Forest Park by kayak. Paddle under the supervision of your guides to find small beaches and hidden historical treasures dating back as far as the 13th century. Explore the south side of Marjan hill and venture over to the stone pyramids that emerge from the sea. Take a break and snorkel with the magnificent marine life. Get the chance to jump off cliffs whilst your guides take videos and photos that you can keep as a unique souvenir. End back near the Poljud stadium (Stadion Poljud), famous as the home ground of the Hajduk Split football club.
IncludesBrief introductory lesson Kayak Life jacket Paddle and barrel Mask and snorkel Insurance Licensed guide Photos of the activity Return transfer from the meeting point to the starting point Food Transfer to the meeting point
- This activity is not suitable for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under 8 years old
- The local operator reserves the right to cancel without notice in the event of bad weather • All safety instructions must be adhered to
- Bring a towel, your swimming costume, a hat, sunglasses, a spare T-shirt, wet shoes and sunscreen
- Bring a refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 liters)
- You can bring an underwater camera if you wish
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now