My Guide Website?
Split: Marjan Forest Park Kayaking99 Reviews
Get stunning views of Split and Marjan Forest Park from a different perspective on a family-friendly sea kayaking tour. Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, jump off cliffs, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at fascinating views of Kozjak and Mosor mountains from the water
- Seize the unique chance to go sea kayaking in the shade of Marjan Hill
- Paddle through the lush Marjan Forest Park in the company of a guide
- Snorkel amidst the Adriatic Sea and gaze at its thriving marine life
- Feel the thrill of cliff jumping or relax in the water and bask in the sun
DescriptionA kayaking adventure in Split showcasing stunning vistas of the Kozjak and Mosor mountains as you paddle through the verdant Marjan Forest Park - a memory to cherish forever! Under expert guidance, explore hidden beaches and unravel historical treasures from the 13th century, all tucked away within our kayaking route. Journey to the south side of Marjan Hill, home to mysterious stone pyramids that rise majestically from the sea and indulge in a snorkelling break to witness the vibrant, mesmerizing marine life that thrives beneath the Adriatic Sea's surface.
IncludesBrief introductory lesson Licensed guide Kayak, paddle, and watertight barrel Life jacket Mask and snorkel Insurance Photos from the tour
- This activity is not suitable for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under 8 years old
- The local operator reserves the right to cancel without notice in the event of bad weather • All safety instructions must be adhered to
- Bring a towel, your swimming costume, a hat, sunglasses, a spare T-shirt, wet shoes and sunscreen
- Bring a refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 liters)
- You can bring an underwater camera if you wish