My Guide Website?
Split: Krka Waterfalls & Primošten day tour7 Reviews
Embark on a day trip from Split to uncover the beauty of NP Krka. Wander through stunning waterfalls, relax in the charming towns of Skradin or Primošten. Join us for this authentic experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the enchantment of Skradinski Buk Falls
- Discover National park Krka's captivating nature and rich history
- Breathe in the fresh air as you explore your lush natural surroundings
- Swim on Primošten's pebble beaches or wander through its charming streets
- Embrace the essence of Dalmatia
DescriptionJoin us on a journey to discover the breathtaking Krka Waterfalls National Park, one of eight in Croatia. Spanning an expansive 110 square kilometers, immerse yourself in the captivating Skradinski Buk region, home to seven cascading waterfalls and an abundance of vibrant flora and fauna. Setting off from the vibrant city center of Split, you'll board a comfortable air-conditioned bus with your guide for the day. Throughout the scenic drive, your expert tour leader will share insights and insider tips. Arriving at the enchanting ethno village of Lozovac, you'll be ready to venture into the park. Since we are a long-term partner with the NP Krka, we skip the line, and enter the park immediately. Ones you're inside, choose between a captivating 45-minute guided walking tour, where you'll explore the park with your knowledgeable guide and find out some interesting facts about the par, Dalmatia and Croatia in general, or opt for a self-guided exploration, granting you the freedom to soak up the natural beauty at your own pace. During the peak season, after visiting NP Krka, we travel to the picturesque town of Primošten. Here, you'll have free time to join us for an optional one-hour wine-tasting tour (taste 3 types of wine, dalmatian cheese, prosciutto and homemade bread), or take refreshing swims, taste local cuisine, or meander through the medieval streets on a leisurely stroll. The day concludes with a return to Split, expected between 5:30-5:45 PM. In the quieter off-peak season, select from enticing options such as an optional one-hour wine tasting experience near Skradin (taste 3 types of wine, dalmatian cheese, prosciutto and homemade bread), or leisurely exploration of the charming town of Skradin, or maximizing your time within the park's enchanting landscapes. Your return to Split is anticipated around 4:00-4:15 PM, leaving you with unforgettable memories of this remarkable adventure.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Guide throughout the day 45-minute guided walking tour in the National park (visit Ethno Museum, watermills, and Europe's 1st hydroelectric power station) Free time in Skradin (April, May, and October) Free time in Primošten (June-September) Insurance
- Swimming isn't allowed in the national park In April, May, and October, when the weather is too cold, the tour will visit Skradin instead of Primošten (June - September) You can purchase wine tasting on the day of the tour for €15 in Skradin and €20 in Primošten You get entry tickets with 30% discount if booking this tour Krka NP tickets: €30 for adults; €15 for students and children 7-17 (June-September); €12 for adults and €7.50 for students and children 7-17 (April & May); €16 for adults and €10 for students and children 7-17 (October)