Split: Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Tour with Guided Walking Tours53 Reviews
Discover the most beautiful and interesting sights in Split, Salona, Klis, Trogir with a 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket. Visit the stunning Vranjača Cave, followed by guided-walking tours through Split and Trogir.
- Discover the highlights in Split with a hop-on-hop-off bus ticket
- Visit the fortress Klis where Game of Thrones was filmed
- Shop for traditional Dalmatian delicacies in Stella Croatica
- Enjoy 2 guided walking tours through both Split and Trogir
DescriptionTake advantage of a 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket, giving you the freedom and flexibility to Explore the city of Split on your own schedule while enjoying the comfort and convenience of an open-air bus and guide service. Visit Stella Croatica, a family owned company which produces traditional Dalmatian delicacies. Then hop off at the Klis Fortress, located on high cliffs above Split which is known today as one of the filming locations for the popular TV series Game of Thrones. Finally head to Vranjača Cave, the most beautiful cave in central Dalmatia, known for its incredibly rich cave ornaments. Head 85m deep into the cave and experience the 15°C temperature throughout the year. This ticket includes red line, blue line/green line, and 2 guided-walking tours in both Split and Trogir.
IncludesBlue line-bus tour connecting Split-Klis-Salona-Trogir Walking tour in Trogir Red line-bus tour in Split Walking tour in Diocletian's Palace Lunch Entrance fees
- Blue line departures start from 9:15 AM, please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now