My Guide Website?
Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch595 Reviews
Swim and snorkel in the waters of the Blue Lagoon on a half-day speedboat tour from Split. Walk through the UNESCO-listed town of Trogir, and go swimming or sightseeing in Maslinica on Šolta Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Soak up the sunshine on the pristine shores of the Blue Lagoon beaches
- Admire dramatic views of the Dalmatian Coast on a speedboat ride from Split
- Enjoy free time on Šolta to swim in the sea or try local cuisine in Maslinica
- Step into the past on a stroll along the UNESCO-listed town of Trogir
- Enjoy the included lunch at a beach bar or in Trogir (depending on the season)
DescriptionRelax on the shores of the Blue Lagoon on a half-day speedboat trip from Split. The tour itinerary is adjusted to maximize your experience both during the low season as well as the high season. The tour departs from the Toto Travel office in Split, where you will get checked in, and after getting acquainted with the crew and the boat start the adventure! Low season offers 45 minutes of free time for sightseeing in the 4000-year-old town of Trogir as well as free lunch in one of the seaside restaurants, a 2,5-hour visit to the magnificent Blue Lagoon, and a stroll through the port of Maslinica on Šolta island (45 min). As soon as the weather allows, it is possible to enjoy swimming at the Blue Lagoon and on Šolta. In case the weather conditions are not suitable for swimming, the crew will offer you a longer stay in Trogir, and shorter at the Blue lagoon. The high-season schedule takes you to the same locations, but the 45 min in Trogir is your free time for sightseeing or coffee, while lunch is included at a beach bar at the Blue Lagoon. Considering the stop is 2,5 hours there will still be enough time for swimming and snorkeling. The next stop is Maslinica on Šolta Island, where you can use the 45 min of free time to sip on a drink in one of the seaside cafes or go to a nearby beach. The time spent on the boat in between the stops is 15 - 30 minutes. The tour finishes at the same place it departed from.
IncludesTransportation via speedboat Bilingual crew Snorkeling equipment (snorkels and goggles) Safety equipment Lunch (low season in Trogir, high season at the Blue lagoon)
- Certain beaches may be rocky. It is recommended to bring appropriate footwear (beach shoes). It is also important to note that the crew consists of a captain and a host. The host will provide general information regarding the safety and the locations visited, but is not a licensed guide, nor do they provide guided tours.