Split: 3.5 Hour Scenic Cycling Tour with Ice Cream
Discover the wonders of Split on this 3.5 hour cycling tour. Ride along the city’s coastline, explore popular locations and hidden treasures, then cool off with a tasty ice cream or a coffee to end the adventure.
- Marvel at the impressive Diocletian Palace, built in the 4th century
- Learn about Split's history on a ride through the oldest neighborhood, Varos
- Admire a selection of stunning churches including the Cathedral of St Dominus
- Explore the city center and hear about local life from your guide
- Enjoy a refreshing ice cream or a cup of coffee to end the adventure
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide and get kitted out on your bike, then begin the tour with a visit to the impressive palace of the Roman emperor, Diocletian. Cycle through Varos next, the city’s oldest neighborhood, until you reach Marjan Hill which was once a sacred mountain with dozens of churches. Continue the tour into the city center, passing by popular museums and galleries along the way. Admire the impressive Cathedral of St Dominus, and the 19th century National Theater, and listen to your guide share fascinating insight about the history, culture, and traditions of Split. Other highlights of the tour include the hidden renaissance church of St Jerome, and the highest peak in Split. End the tour with a refreshing ice cream or a cup of coffee and enjoy a well-deserved rest before heading back to the starting point.
IncludesBike Helmet Drink (water and coffee) Ice cream
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability