Solta Island Self-Guided Bike Tour4 Reviews
Šolta Island is only 22 km long, and makes an ideal day-trip destination from Split. This tour provides bikes, maps and suggested routes, so you can explore this beautiful island independently.
- Explore Solta Island on your own
- See beautiful landscapes and ride 20 km of off-road trails
- Get tips from expert locals and assistance on-the-go
- Ride a quality 29er MTB with full equipment
DescriptionEnjoy the beautiful landscapes, villages and beaches of Solta Island, which has about 30 km of roads and lots of off-road trails as well. Exploring the island by bike requires good equipment and expert guidance: you will be provided with a full day of mountain bike rental, assistance during the day, maps, equipment and transport to and from the ferry. The bikes are quality 29er MTBs, equipped with disc hydraulic brakes, helmets, cyclocomputer, water bottle and backpacks. In this package is also included 30 minutes of preparation with our staff, who will explain the island's different possible routes and things to do. So, take your sport shoes and clothes, sun protection and swimsuit, check the ferry departures and come to Solta Island to fully enjoy your day out of the city.
IncludesBike and equipment rental Transportation on the island Assistance on-the-go Insurance Breakfast or brunch Ferry ticket Food and drinks
- This tour starts on Šolta Island. You have to catch the ferry which departs exactly 60 minutes before the tour begins. Be sure to be there at least 20 minutes before the ferry departs. Ferry schedule and online ticketing: http://www.jadrolinija.hr/en/ferry-croatia Depending on the season, there are several ferries that go back to Split, so you have plenty of free time on the island. You will get more information about return times during the booking process. Don't forget your swimsuit and towel if you wish to swim!
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability