My Guide Website?
Severin na Kupi: Canoeing and Kayaking on the Kupa River14 Reviews
Enjoy paddling down the beautiful, remote Kupa River. This is a calmer tour, still including several light rapids. Water temperatures are often over 20 degrees so you can go for a refreshing swim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- 1 h from Zagreb and 1 h from Rijeka
- Calmer option but still very interesting
- Beginners and children from 5 y.o. can participate
- Amazing world of flora and fauna
DescriptionA true wilderness experience in the Croatian highland is waiting for you on the upper Kupa River. You will have a great time in nature, even if the water is not warm enough to swim in. This tour is calmer than our 'Rafting/Kayaking Adventure on Kupa River' and you can easily participate without former experience. You will be accompanied by our professional guide to the start and he/she will give you all necessary instructions and training in basic paddling skills. There are 7 old water dams with rapids on each, which are manageable for you by yourself and make for good excitement. You may paddle the parts in between the rapids in whatever pace you like. Take breaks for picnic, swimming, refreshing yourself at freshwater springs or in waterfalls. It's easy to get to this tour, if you are staying in the Kvarner bay area with its islands, Istria or the Zagreb area. NEW: 'Light Family Rafting' Option: If you like, you can paddle down the river in a raft for 4-8 people. If you have small children, you can fit up to 10 people. If you are a group of big guys, 6 people is the maximum. Float down the river, all in one boat, enjoy nature and share the task of paddling. This is the chill-trip, not the adrenaline version! No need for a guide to steer the raft, you can do it yourself. If the raft gets stuck on some rocks, you simple have everyone get out and go for a swim, while someone push the boat back into deeper water. The Family Raft comes with a cooler box for your drinks and sandwiches. You can bring a water-proof radio/bluetooth box for your own music, if you like. This is another great way to enjoy the beautiful Kupa Valley! If you would like to take a raft, please let us know, when you book the tour.
IncludesTransfer from the meeting point to the river Licensed guide All necessary equipment Return transfer to the meeting point at the end of the tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Participants are welcome to bring their own water shoes. For those who don't have any, water shoes will be provided.