Secret Treasure of Dubrovnik: An Escape Room1 Reviews
Engage in an educational and fun experience, a race against the clock through the rich and tumultuous history of Dubrovnik. Find out interesting things from the past while solving the puzzles, in your pursuit of the long lost secret treasure.
- Enjoy a real life game experience, that is both fun and educational
- Team up with friends, family, or colleagues, teams of 2-5 players work best
- Pit your wits against puzzles, clues, and challenges to escape from a locked game room within the 60 minute time limit
DescriptionAssemble some friends, family, or colleagues, and travel independently to the Escape Room venue in central Dubrovnik. Teams need a minimum of two and maximum of five people. Get a briefing on your escape room, inspired by rich Dubrovnik's history. You need no prior knowledge to participate. Then, enter the game room, listen as the locks fasten, and start work. The room takes you back in time of the Ragusa Republic. A secret society rescued the treasures of the Republic after the great earthquake in 1667 that almost destroyed the city. You got your hands on an old secret manuscript that tells you how to find it. You must solve all the challenges, and prove you are true defendants of the republic and are worthy of the treasure. Pit your wits against the clues, riddles, and tests, and if necessary, ask the games master who’s with you for tips and hints, all with the aim of escaping within 60 minutes. When the game's over, relax over coffee and water before taking your leave, bringing your 80 minute experience to an end.
Includes60 minutes inside the room to solve the mission Picture with your team Briefing and debriefing
- You do not need any special skills or knowledge to play the game
- There will be nothing scary or physically demanding during the game
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability