My Guide Website?
Secret Marjan Park Hiking Tour in Split8 Reviews
Spend a relaxing day walking and hiking around one of the most famous gems of Split, Marjan Park Forest. Discover the history and culture behind the medieval churches and hermit settlements hidden in the rocks in the very core of the park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Split and Marjan Park´s history from your local guide
- Enjoy a leisurely and easy paced hike around Marjan Park and escape the city crowds
- Benefit from a small group tour that ensures a personal experience
- Admire amazing views of Split, the islands and most popular local beaches
DescriptionFrom Riva promenade, this tour will take you through the old parts of Split, to discover Marjan walking trails covered by the shade from pine trees. These trails lead you above and around some of the most beautiful beaches in Split. Learn about the rich history of Split, Marjan Park, the old Jewish cemetery and many more well hidden secrets of this wonderful peninsula on your way to the top of Marjan hill to enjoy the panoramic view of the islands and Split town. This is the best way to greet the day and traverse through hidden paths of Marjan with a local guide who will share with you all their knowledge about the history of Split and Marjan Park. You will end your tour at the point with the best view of Split and take plenty of photos so that you can have everlasting memories from this tour.
IncludesGuide Insurance Pictures from the tour
- Recommendation: bring comfortable clothes, preferably long pants and T-shirts with long sleeves, appropriate footwear (no flip flops), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink, swimsuit, towel and a camera
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Minimum age: is 6-years old. Please let the supplier know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by an adult