My Guide Website?
Sarajevo Private Full-Day Excursion from Dubrovnik
Explore Sarajevo, a living museum of history, tradition, and culture. Known for religious diversity, the city is called the Jerusalem of Europe.
- Enjoy a full-day private tour to Sarajevo from Dubrovnik
- Travel through Bosnia and Herzegovina, passing Neum and Pocitelj
- Learn all about the region from your professional private driver
- See top Sarajevo attractions like Bascarsija Baza and the Latin Bridge
- Spend time at leisure in the city before returning to Dubrovnik
DescriptionGet picked up from your accommodation in Dubrovnik and begin this exciting private day trip to Sarajevo. Taking a ride in an air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle, learn about the history of Sarajevo, as well as the places you pass by from your private driver. Cross the border from Croatia to Bosnia and Herzegovina and enjoy the historically important and beautiful town of Pocitelj, with its Turkish-style architecture. By the early afternoon, arrive in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. Admire the eclectic mix of architectural styles: Ottoman-era mosques hugging up to Austrian Habsburg-style neo-classical buildings. Enjoy free time to explore attractions such as the Bascarsija Baazar, Latin Bridge the City Hall, and many more.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Professional English-speaking driver
- Your passport is required for this trip.