My Guide Website?
Rovinj: Dolphin Watching Sunset Speedboat Trip with Drinks66 Reviews
Experience the thrill of dolphin watching by speedboat on this experience from Rovinj. Sip on free drinks as your skipper takes you to the best spots to catch these marine creatures as the sun sets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Intimate atmosphere (max 10 people) on a small speedboat
- We always try to find dolphins away from other overcrowded boats
- Respectful approach towards dolphins (turn off engine while being close)
- Skipper is here to answer any question you have about dolphins and more
- Sightseeing around Rovinj old town
DescriptionDolphins & sunset tour is the classic dolphin watching experience that takes place in Rovinj archipelago where the dolphins come close to the coast in the evening just before the sunset. We give you the opportunity to live this unique experience in an intimate way with our shared (small group of max 10 people) or private tour. During the tour the skipper is always here to serve you free drinks and tell some fun facts about dolphins and history of Rovinj as well as answer any question about the Adriatic sea and dolphins. He will always try to find dolphins in an area without other dolphin watching boats so you can peacefully enjoy dolphins in their natural habitat. If this is not the case, we’ll join the other boats who found them first. We will slowly approach the dolphins but keeping a safe distance and turning off the engine while beeing close without disturbing them. With a little bit of luck the dolphins will come close to our boat and you will be able to see them jumping. On your way back you’ll have a beautiful sunset and sightseeing of the old town from the sea perspective. The tour starts 1h 30min before the sunset and we have different pick up locations in Rovinj. If we don’t see dolphins, you can join us for free on the next tour.
IncludesIn case we don't see dolphins you can join us on the next available tour free of charge Different pick-up and drop-off locations in Rovinj (city center, hotels area, campsites) Drinks (water, beer, coca cola, fanta, ice tea) Professional skipper
- Pets are allowed only on the private tour