My Guide Website?
Pula: Kayaking and Snorkeling Self-Guided Tour43 Reviews
Discover Pula’s underwater world on this 3-hour snorkeling and kayaking adventure. Immerse yourself in Croatia’s stunning scenery, visit Fratarski Island and explore hidden beaches and caves.
- Enjoy snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Paddle along the gorgeous coastline in a kayak
- Discover a mesmerizing cave
- Explore the enchanting Fratarski Island and hidden beaches
DescriptionEnjoy the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea on this fun and relaxed snorkeling and kayaking adventure. See a whole new side to Croatia as you soak in the scenery, marvel at the cliffs, and see the exotic marine life. Start your adventure at Orca Diving Center where you will get all the necessary gear you need. You will get a quick run-through on how to use the equipment and find out the hidden gems to explore. Jump into the turquoise waters and enjoy paradise. Discover Pula’s best-kept secret, the enchanting heart-shaped island known as Fratarski Island. Immerse yourself in the stunning caves and cliffs. This is a fun day for all the family, you will make friends with the marine life who live here as you paddle along the gorgeous coastline.
IncludesSelf-guided tour Kayaks and paddles All snorkeling equipment Life jackets Dry bags Lockers
- You will get instructions on how to use the equipment and learn the best places to explore If the activity is canceled due to bad weather conditions, you can change the date Confirm your time of arrival when booking Triple kayaks are available and kids under 7 years are free of charge if they sit on the kayak between parents