My Guide Website?
Pula: Dolphin Watching Cruise with Dinner and Drinks80 Reviews
Watch playful dolphins, and take in stunning evening views of Pula and the Brijuni National Park as you tuck into freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine on this sunset boat cruise.
- Visit the one of the best excursion in Pula, Istria.
- Relax with unlimited drinks and a delicious dinner served on board
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramic sunset over Pula and the Brijuni National Park
- Spot dolphins swimming around the boat and other local marine wildlife
- Experience a day away from the city crowds in a family environment
DescriptionCruise on a modern boat and take some time to admire Pula, Istria. Watch the beautiful sunset and take the opportunity to watch dolphins play. The three-hour voyage starts from the port of Pula and continues along the coast of the Brijuni National Park where you can see dolphins in their natural environment. Dolphins are frequent visitors to the Brijuni waters because of the abundance of fish that dolphins come to hunt in the evening. With beautiful sunset scenes, dolphins, and Brijuni National Park, enjoy dinner and drinks onboard. For dinner, choose between a Mediterranean fish menu, meat menu, or vegetarian menu. Drinks are served throughout the ride (coca cola, fanta, red and white wine, and water). Upon your return to the Port of Pula, take the opportunity to see the famous Pula giants and the Pula Arena at night.
IncludesDinner Drinks Tour Guide Free WiFi
- This tour will be rescheduled in case of bad weather The trip starts exclusively in the evening every day The excursion is on a modern ship which is equipped with a modern kitchen, two toilets, and three terraces