My Guide Website?
Private Hvar and Pakleni Islands Boat Cruise1 Reviews
Enjoy a full day excursion, including a visit to the fishing village of Milna on Brac island. Get lost in the rich history of Hvar town. Swim and snorkel in turquoise waters at beaches on the Pakleni islands.
- Enjoy round-trip transport from Trogir/Split
- See the major sights of town Hvar in just 1 day
- Stroll along the seafront of a typical fishing village
- Swim and snorkel at beaches on Pakleni islands
DescriptionMake the first stop at Milna Bay on island Brač and take a coffee break. Enjoy the beautiful promenade of this typical fisherman village which is also known as a sailing paradise. Continue to Hvar and explore the stunning town which is considered to be one of the most famous destinations in Dalmatia. Get lost in the rich history of the town as you walk along the promenade. Stop for a coffee or visit the third oldest theatre in Europe, Arsenal which is now an art gallery. See the cathedral of Saint Stephen and Bishop’s place with the biggest square in Dalmatia – Hvar’s Pjaca. Take a 20-minute walk to up to the Španjola fortress, built in the 16th century to defend the town from Turks. Take in the magnificent views on Pakleni islands as you learn about the town's history. Continues for 10 minutes to the Pakleni islands. Admire the turquoise crystal clear waters and enjoy time to swim and snorkel. Visit the Botanical garden which contains many varieties of plants, cactuses, and flowers. Make a stop at a few bars or restaurants and enjoy a refreshment.
IncludesBoat ride Snorkel equipment Bottled water Wind jackets Safety equipment on the boat Boat fuel Skipper Insurance VAT
- Bring your own swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, and camera
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- This tour is not recommended for people with back pain and for pregnant women