My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb Including Park Tickets25 Reviews
Get lost in the countless colors of nature on a full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb. See the famous waterfalls and visit the fairytale village of Rastoke. Discover Croatia during the special autumn days.
- See the famous waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Visit the beautiful village of Rastoke
- Have a unique experience with a personal approach accompanied with a liscenced local tour guide
DescriptionMarvel at the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day trip to the oldest and most visited national park in Croatia, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. Marvel at the network of 16 crystal blue lakes with wonderful waterfalls of all sizes. The tour takes you on a walk trough the Lower lakes all the way to the biggest waterfall in Croatia (78 meters high). Visit the small fairytale village of Rastoke, situated on the River Korana and famous for its watermills. Known by many as the 'small lakes of Plitvice,' the village is renowned for its stunning beauty and natural setting.
IncludesTransportation by comfortable, air-conditioned van Hotel pick-up and drop off Local driver guide Visit to Rastoke All road tolls and parking Tickets for National park Plitvice lakes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travellers should be moderate physical fitness level
- A moderate amount of challenging walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Confirmation will be received after booking
- The experience requires a minimum numbers of travellers: If the tour is canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for baby stroller at the Plitvice Lakes
- If an infant must be in a baby seat inside the minivan, you will be additionaly charged - 50% from regular price