Plitvice Lakes National Park: Full-Day Tour from Split70 Reviews
Enjoy the timeless beauty of thousands of picturesque waterfalls on this full-day tour to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Situated in the thick forest of Croatia, the National Park is considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world.
- Marvel at the sight of thousands of cascading waterfalls
- Experience a timeless beauty of Croatia's oldest and most beautiful national park
- Follow the River Korana as it weaves around caves
DescriptionPlitvice Lakes were declared a National Park in 1949, and in 1979 joined UNESCO's List of World Natural Heritage sites. This park is one of the most precious natural sights in Croatia, with its mystical caves, 16 lakes, and 92 cascading waterfalls which flow into Korana River. Depart from Split in the morning and enjoy a scenic 3-hour drive through the beautiful Croatian countryside to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Treat yourself to a morning coffee along the way. After arriving at around 11:00, embark on a 3-hour guided tour down the park's wooden paths, weaving around the park's many lakes and stopping for lunch amidst the scenic surroundings. Once at Kozjak Lake, you will cross the lake by boat and follow the paths of this fairyland towards Prošćansko Lake, where you will board an electric train and begin your journey back to Split, returning to the city at 19:30.
IncludesTransport English-speaking guide Insurance Entrance fees to the National Park Meals and drinks
- Due to difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes (10 degrees lower), it is advisable to bring warmer clothing with long sleeves.
- Sportswear is recommended
- The local supplier will buy the tickets for you. Please prepare the money in Kuna-local currency.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability