Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Guided Tour153 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of one of the most beautiful parks in Europe, protected by UNESCO since 1979 as a World Natural Heritage site. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949, making it one of the oldest national parks in southeastern Europe.
- Explore the landscapes of Plitvice Lakes
- Choose from 3-hour or 6-hour guided tour options
- Discover this popular UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
DescriptionIn Plitvice National Park, nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. The park covers 29,685 hectares, with lakes up to 200 hectares in size and forest covering the rest of the park. Take this chance to encounter a variety of native species that pre-date the arrival of humans. Start your tour at the north entrance of the park. Your sightseeing route is circular, and is designed to show you areas from all parts of the park with a combination of walks and electric-boat rides. Enjoy a relaxing return to the starting point, made mostly by panoramic train. Enjoy the beauty of the largest and most attractive waterfalls and countless smaller waterfalls, as well as the lakes. The Plitvice lakes National Park belongs to Dinaric karst area and due to its specific geology, geomorphology, and hydrology, it truly is one of the most impressive karst entities in the world.
IncludesLocal guide Insurance Admission ticket to Plitvice National Park
- It is a good idea to bring sportswear and comfortable closed shoes
- In spring and autumn, don't forget a warm sweater and a small umbrella or raincoat, as the weather can be unpredictable
- Suitable for up to 15 participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability