My Guide Website?
Plavnik Island: Swim and Snorkel with Captain Bobo (5,5h)
A public half-day boat tour (max 13 people) around the second biggest uninhabited island in Croatia, with griffon vultures, swimming in bays of untouched nature, and exploring the love cave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Swim and Snorkel in the Untouched Nature of Plavnik Island
- Admire the Animal World of the Island
- Explore the Love cave
- Public boat tour with max 13 people
DescriptionWe will start in Punat and have a panoramic boat ride to the second largest uninhabited island in Croatia: Plavnik. With its many natural attractions, is desirable for those who want a little more action. Once we reach Plavnik we will stop for a refreshing swim in one of the small, hidden beaches. Then we will ride to the other side of the island and you will see the rare and protected griffon vultures, the largest birds in Europe, with a wingspan larger than 2.5 meters. You will also swim in the narrow passage between the rocks and explore the Love cave. You will enjoy bays and beaches of untouched nature, and maybe meet dolphins and feed dears. The order of the activities is not strictly set since we try to adjust the trip to peoples wishes, weather conditions, and crowds in the bays. It is a public tour with maximum of 13 people.
IncludesGuided boat tour with Captain Bobo Swimming and Snorkeling Tour with maximum 12 passengers on a boat for 16 passengers
- Dogs are more than welcome!