My Guide Website?
Paklinski Islands: Hvar Half-Day Morning Sailing Tour27 Reviews
Spend half-day sailing, swimming, and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Paklinski Islands Archipelago of Hvar. While there, visit a secluded cove accessible only by boat.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Paklinski Islands
- Use your stand up paddle board in a secluded cove
- Admire the natural beauty of the Paklinski Islands
- Experience dynamic and adventurous sailing on a 37-foot sailboat
DescriptionYour departure time for your half-day sailing tours is 10 AM, at which point you depart from the Hvar main harbor catamaran ferry dock. Throughout your tour, experience dynamic and adventurous sailing on a 37-foot racing sailboat which is especially set up for single-handed racing. Begin with 2 hours' sailing, following which you enjoy an hour to swim and refresh yourself at some of the secluded coves of the Paklinski Islands. These coves are only accessible by boat, and following your hour there you sail back to the Hvar town harbor. Throughout your tour, travel with a professional skipper, and rest assured with full passenger and third-party insurance.. There are drinks on board, consisting of non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water. Your guide also treats you to, snorkeling gear, and a stand-up paddle board throughout your tour.
IncludesDrinks on board (non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water) Snorkeling gear Stand-up paddle board Professional skipper Full passenger and third-party insurance Fuel
- This tour requires good weather, if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund • This tour requires a minimum number of travelers, if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€80.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today