My Guide Website?
Omiš: Canyoning on Cetina river with proffesional guide
Only smaller groups so you can feel safe and have the time of your life exploring this breathtaking canyon. Guide is an instructor in Croatian Mountain Rescue Service.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Jumping into the crystal clear water
- Jumping through he waterfall
- 55-meter abseling down with the proffesional guide
- Guide is a member of Croatian Mountain Rescue Service
- Small group tour
DescriptionThe activity starts in Omiš, from where you will travel with the guide to the nearby village of Zadvarje. The drive takes 30 minutes with amazing views of the coast and hinterland. Once there, we will stop at the viewpoint of Gubavica waterfall and the canyon where the tour is being held. After a short description of the tour, we will have a minute's drive to the warehouse where you will be given a wetsuit, life jacket, harness and helmet. The first part of a safety talk is held in the warehouse and the 2nd once we reach river Cetina. To reach Cetina river we need to descend to the canyon (10 min walk). For the next 3 hours, the guide will take care of you in this adventure full of adrenaline and excitement. Canyon is 200 meters deep and the tour consists of several jumps up to 12 meters high (all jumps are optional), swimming in rapids and in crystal-clean water. Photos of the tour are free of charge. If you want to get a full adrenaline package, choose the Extreme Canyoning option which includes all the excitement of a basic tour but adds a breathtaking part of abseiling down the 60-meter-high Gubavica waterfall and another 25-meter-high near the end that adds another optional high cliff jump. We offer small groups so that you have the best experience in the best adventure tour in Dalmatia.
IncludesLicensed instructor: Member of a Croatian Mountain Rescue Service Insurance Return transfer to Omiš Safety equipment: long neoprene suit, vest/life jacket, helmet, safety harness
- To ensure the smaller tour size, after you book the tour, we will contact you about the time the tour will start.