My Guide Website?
Mostar, Kravica Waterfalls, Počitelj & Blagaj Private Tour2 Reviews
Mostar, Kravica Waterfalls, Počitelj and Blagaj are most popular attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina that you will discover with your driver-guide in comfortable van on private tour from Dubrovnik.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Benefit from hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Dubrovnik
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn the history of the region from your local driver/guide
- Visit Kravice Waterfalls, Pocitelj, Mostar and Blagaj
- Enjoy Kravice Waterfalls with your included entrance fees
DescriptionTake a walking tour in Mostar and learn about its history. Admire the natural beauty of the Kravice Waterfalls. Walk through medieval fortified town Počitelj. In Blagaj, visit the Ottoman-era Dervish House. Upon pickup at your hotel your driver/guide will take you on a journey into a land of cultural diversities. You will enjoy a 2-hour and 30 minutes drive in a comfortable fully A/C vehicle along coastal Adriatic road with views over Elaphiti Islands and the Peljesac Peninusla. On the way to Mostar you will visit Kravice waterfalls, a unique karstic phenomenon and a hidden gem of Herzegovina. After a 30-minute drive you will arrive to Mostar where you will have a 45-min walking tour to see Kriva Cuprija small bridge, the Old Bridge of Mostar, and Koski Mehmed Pasa’s Mosque. Approximately an hour of free time will be enough to buy some souvenirs on the famous bazaar or to try some of the specialties of the local cuisine. After leaving Mostar, you will visit Dervish house in Blagaj, built around 1520, with elements of Ottoman architecture and Mediterranean style, which is considered a national monument. On your way back, you will have a 30-minute visit to the medieval town of Pocitelj. It was built along the Neretva River, and architecturally, the walled part of the town is a fortified complex with medieval and Ottoman influence. Upon returning to Dubrovnik, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
IncludesPersonal English-speaking driver/guide Live commentary on board Hotel/accommodation pickup and drop-off Walking tour in Mostar Transport by fully air-conditioned private vehicle Entrance fee for Kravice Waterfalls
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel - please check your visa requirements
- Infant seats are available if advised at the time of booking