My Guide Website?
Montenegro: Day Tour from Dubrovnik35 Reviews
Explore ancient Montenegro on a full-day trip from Dubrovnik. Visit the gorgeous Church of Our Lady of the Rocks in Perast and enjoy a guided walking tour of the coastal town of Kotor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the true beauty of Montenegro's vast natural landscapes
- Drive around the Kotor Bay and spot its numerous small medieval settlements
- Learn about Kotor, a UNESCO-protected town
- Visit a 17th-century Baroque church located on a small island in Perast
DescriptionVisit Montenegro and admire its stunning natural beauty, Mediterranean culture and ancient heritage on a day-trip from Dubrovnik. See scenic valleys, rolling hills and traditional villages. A short boat ride from the Baroque coastal town of Perast will take you to one of the two islets in the bay to visit the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks which houses one of the finest collections of wall paintings in this part of Europe. Visit the UNESCO-protected town of Kotor and enjoy a guided tour through one of the best-preserved medieval walled cities on the Adriatic. And finally, take the opportunity to make your own memories during your free time in Kotor!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Transportation Tour escort Local guide in Kotor Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks in Perast Entrance fee to Our Lady of the Rocks and Kotor city tax
- Due to new EU regulations, the border crossing on some occasions can take up to 2-2.5 hours. Due to a situation at the border crossing making this tour last longer, it is not suitable for children under 4 years of age. Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is Euro. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. For some countries, visa is required.