Krka Waterfalls Tour from Split with 30-Min River Cruise534 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe. Take a cruise down the Krka River and marvel at the Skradinski buk waterfalls.
- See Europe's largest travertine cascades at the Skradinski buk waterfalls
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Krka River
- Explore the waterfall surrounds by wooden walkway
- Discover Europe's first hydroelectric power station
- Visit the Ethno Museum in one of the old mills
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Split city center on a full-day tour of one of Croatia’s most beautiful national parks at Krka. Meet your guide at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace for the air-conditioned transfer to Krka National Park (an approximate 1-hour drive) or drive straight to park in private vehicle, option selected dependent. Upon arrival, go to the small town of Skradin to take a short boat cruise down the Krka River. Disembark at the Skradinski buk waterfalls, and marvel at Europe’s largest travertine cascade system. Enjoy approximately 4 hours of free time to spend as you like. During summer season swim in the crystal clear waters of the lower lake (Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed), or explore the falls and surrounding forest by the wooden walkway. Enjoy the fresh air and wild nature, or go to the Ethno Museum in one of the old mills. See the remains of ancient settlements and small stone houses, along with the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe.
IncludesTransfers by air-conditioned bus Ethno Museum and old watermills Visit to the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe Boat cruise along the Krka River Entrance tickets to Krka National Park
- During summer season* swimming is allowed at the national park Krka
- Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park 'Krka' so it is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY