Krka Waterfalls & Guided Tour of Trogir From Split2 Reviews
Spend a day enjoying Trogir town and the unspoiled natural wilderness of Krka National Park. Discover the most scenic parts on this exciting small-group tour accompanied by a licensed guide. Take a cruise down the river and admire the falls.
- Enjoy a transfer in air conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- Revel in a guided tour of Trogir - one of the oldest cities in Croatia and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Take a panoramic boat cruise through the canyon of the river
- Visit Europe's largest travertine cascades of Skradisnki Buk waterfall
- Experience the unique sensation of swimming under the waterfalls
DescriptionSpend a day in nature combined with sightseeing in the historical town of Trogir - the best possible way to spend your day on vacation, away from city crowds. After only 30 minutes of driving from Split you will stop to explore this cultural UNESCO heritage site. Accompanied by a licensed guide you have unique opportunity to explore this famous 'city-museum'. Walking around its historic center and narrow streets it feels like you are stepping back in time, to ancient Greece, Rome and Venice. Discover medieval walls, bell towers, preserved castles and churches. Full of impressions, you continue your journey towards the National Park. From the little riverside town of Skradin you will take a panoramic boat ride through the canyon of the Krka River. Spend some time with your guide who will explain all the secrets of this amazing area as you wind your way through the well-organised trails of Krka National Park. Follow educational trails and find Ethno village, old watermills, stone houses, souvenir shops, authentic buildings, and a restaurant. Spend your free time laying in the shadow of the tall trees and immerse yourself in breathtaking nature. Take a dip under the largest travertine barrier in this part of Europe and one of the most popular Croatian attractions - Skradinski Buk. Don't forget to take a photo in this Instagram-worthy place under the waterfalls.
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle with WI FI provided Professional tour guide Hotel pick-up and drop off from selected hotels (on request) Fuel surcharge Insurance Rain ponchos in case of bad weather Entrance tickets to the National park (April, May, October, adult tickets are 100HRK, children 7-18 80 HRK; June, July, August, September, adult tickets are 200HRK, children 7-18 120 HRK; entrance to the Park for children up to 7 years old is free) Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance ticket has to be paid in cash. Please prepare the exact amount of money on the day of your tour.
- Bring swimwear, beach towels, and sun protection to make your day in the sun as comfortable as possible
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability