My Guide Website?
Kotor: Blue Cave Boat Tour,All Attractions & Beach Stops16 Reviews
Cruise out of Kotor on a speed boat day-trip to Our Lady of the Rocks, Mamula, the Blue Cave, and Žanjic Beach. Enjoy free time swimming in the crystal waters and relaxing in the sun.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bounce over the waves and feel the wind in your hair as you cruise on the sea
- Walk around Our Lady of the Rocks and see the icon of Madonna and the Child
- See the beautiful sun shining blue up through the waters of the Blue Cave
- Jump off the boat, diving under the surface of the sea and swim in the Blue Cave
- Choose to have a delicious restaurant lunch or relax in the sun at Žanjic Beach
DescriptionDepart from Kotor in style, bouncing over the waves in a speedboat. Feel the wind in your hair with the open ocean, beautiful beaches, and sea caves awaiting you. Make your way towards the magnificent islet of Our Lady of the Rocks, famed for the two locals who discovered an icon of Madonna and the Child here. Take a walk around the islet and set off again to stop at an old submarine base. Get off the boat at the next islet of Mamula, surrounded by the picturesque walls of an old Austro-Hungarian fortress. Cruise off into the impressive natural landmark of the Blue Cave. Watch the sun shine through the cave to see the breathtaking blue waves and swim in the warm, crystal clear water. Have another swim at Žanjic Beach or choose to have lunch at one of the excellent restaurants, before returning to Kotor.
IncludesTransportation by boat Bottle of water Snorkel mask Life-saving gear
- The activity may be canceled in the event of bad weather or heavy rain. The activity may be canceled if minimum number of people not meet .