Kornati & Telascica National Parks: Full Day Speedboat Tour
Admire the coast and stunning natural beauty of Kornati and Telašćica on a full-day group or private tour. Take a speedboat to relax on white-sand beaches, snorkel in clear waters, and admire coastal villages.
- Take in panoramic views of the Dalmatian coast from a speedboat
- Discover the beauties of National Park Kornati, one of the most wonderful national parks in Croatia
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at Levrnaka beach
- Admire the beauties of the unique Telašćica National Park
DescriptionEmbark on this tour early in the morning and head to Kornati National park. Declared a national park in 1980, it includes 109 mostly uninhabited islands, islets, reefs and craggy rocks scattered like jewels over an area of 224 square kilometres. The park was named after the largest island, Kornati. The national park is considered to be the sailor's paradise. The first stop is on the boat tour will be at Kornati island where you'll have time for a coffee break. Here you can take in the amazing views of the sea or walk around the location. Then, make your way to Mana island where you be given some time to walk around this Greek village. Next, head to Lojena bay on island Levrnaka. Discover an amazing white sand beach, a pearl for swimming and snorkelling among the islands of the Kornati National Park. Relax and enjoy the turquoise waters. Enjoy a delicious lunch on one of these marvellous islands to refuel. The highlight of the tour is Telašćica. It is located on the South-East part of Dugi Otok island, which has been declared a nature park. Explore and enjoy the stunning nature by walking through the healing Salty Lake and taking panoramic pictures of Kornati from 100 m high cliffs. On the way back you will be dropped back off in Šibenik, Trogir or Split depending on the option chosen. You will return at around 07:30 PM if you're based in Trogir, and at 08:00 PM if you're based in Split.
IncludesFull-day speedboat tour Entrance to Telašćica Natural Park Use of snorkelling equipment Wind jackets Life jackets & safety gear Hotel pickup and drop-off Lunch Tips
- This tour is a subject to favorable weather conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The itinerary for private tours is flexible
- If the weather conditions at the sea change unexpectedly the Captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour for the safety of the passengers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability