My Guide Website?
Kayaking Tour To Betina Cave With Snorkeling And Snack3 Reviews
Explore the coastline of Dubrovnik on a guided tour by kayak from Pile Park Beach. Paddle to the famous Betina Cave with a stop to snorkel and swim, then take a scenic route along Lokrum Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Stop at the famous Betina Cave for snorkeling and a snack
- Explore Dubrovnik city walls from the water
- Enjoy in sightseeing of Lokrum Island
DescriptionThe starting point for this tour will be from Pile Park Beach. Everyone will receive equipment and then your guide will give you a short explanation of the basics of kayaking, paddling, safety and similar issues. First, go around the city walls passing near the old town port and going all the way to Betina Cave, where you will have a half an hour break for a snack, snorkeling, swimming, and cliff jumping. Afterwards, continue with your tour and paddle in inner side of the beautiful Lokrum Island with several stops in various bays. You will also get to explore the Dubrovnik city walls from the water.
IncludesInsurance Fruit Water Snorkeling gear Kayaking gear Waterproof bag
- No previous experience needed In cases of bad weather, the tour will be rescheduled or your money refunded