My Guide Website?
Hvar: Speedboat Snorkeling Day Trip with Beaches & Blue Cave
Experience the best of Hvar’s coast on a speedboat day trip with lunch in Hvar at Gostionica Moli Onte. See the Blue Cave, go snorkeling at Beach Malo Zaraće, and discover the Paklinski Islands.
- Indulge in a delicious traditional lunch in Hvar at Gostionica Moli Onte
- Bounce over the waves of the Adriatic Sea, cruising between the islands
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Beach Malo Zaraće
- Admire the natural beauty of the Blue Cave and its glowing waters
- Sail to the Paklinski Islands and sunbathe on Carpe Diem beach
DescriptionCruise out of Hvar on a stylish speedboat for a day adventuring in the Adriatic sea. Start your day snorkeling at Beach Malo Zaraće and Dubovica Beach, discover the breathtaking Blue Cave, visit the village of Sveta Nedjelja and have lunch at Gostionica Moli Onte in Hvar. Set sail from the city of Hvar on a speedboat. Make your first stops at Beach Malo Zaraće and Dubovica Beach, swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters. Drift into the stunning Blue Cave, world-famous for the natural light phenomena that causes the water to glow bright blue. Spend some free time in the small village of Sveta Nedjelja, visiting a konoba to experience the taste of local wines. Indulge in a traditional lunch in Hvar at Gostionica Moli Onte, then get out to sea again as you head to the Paklinski Islands. Swim and sunbathe on Carpe Diem beach, heading back to Split in the early evening.
IncludesWater Snorkeling equipment
- This tour will take place if it's raining. You will be informed if the Blue Cave is closed. Wine tastings in Sveta Nedjelja are only in the summer months