My Guide Website?
Hvar Hidden Gems Tour with Lunch or Dinner2 Reviews
Discover the highlights and hidden sights of Hvar on a tour and get spectacular views of the island and Adriatic Sea. Get in touch with rural life and end with a traditional meal from Dalmatia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Get stunning views of the unspoiled countryside of Hvar
- Discover the highlights and hidden gems
- Experience rural life
- Dine in a traditional Konoba
DescriptionExperience the romance and charm of Hvar on a morning or afternoon sightseeing tour, starting with a look at the French fortress built by Napoleon’s troops at the highest point of the island. Take in the scenic views of Hvar Town, the Spanish fortress and islands of Pakleni and Vis across the harbor. Drive through the rural heart of the island and see the lavender fields of Brusje in bloom, depending on the season. Continue along an old road with perfect views of the deepest bays and reach the amazing village of Velo Grablje to explore the stone houses and courtyards along the narrow streets. Wander around abandoned village of Malo Grablje. Our authentic lunch or dinner of food typical of the Dalmatia region. will be served in one of the villages. Sample Menu: Appetizer: Local cheese and smoked ham with extra virgin olive oil from the island and marinated fish Main Course: Peka - A traditional meal of lamb or lamb and veal cooked in ash under an iron bell Dessert: Daily dessert Beverage: Local wine, water or grappa (local brandy)
IncludesLunch or dinner Professional guide/driver
- Wear comfortable shoes