Half-Day Blue Lagoon & Trogir Tour from Split72 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day excursion from Split to the Blue Lagoon. This enchanting lagoon is blessed with crystal-clear waters ideal for snorkeling and for having fun in the sun. On the cruise back to Split, stop to visit the charming UNESCO-listed city of Trogir.
- Visit the Blue Lagoon, the Adriatic's tropical paradise
- Swim in clear turquoise waters and explore the vibrant marine life while snorkeling
- See the UNESCO site Trogir
DescriptionAdmire the views of the Split cityscape as you head out of the harbor on this 5-hour speedboat trip. In the blink of an eye you’ll reach the Blue Lagoon. Reminiscent of a tropical paradise, this site boasts clear turquoise waters, plenty of sunshine and a sandy seabed. The Blue Lagoon is a snorkeler’s utopia with its underwater world of colorful marine life. After you’ve had enough snorkeling, you can relax and float effortlessly, taking in the view of the trio of islands that surround you. On the cruise back to Split, you will stop at Trogir, a famous UNESCO World heritage site where you will have approx. 1-hour of free time.
IncludesFree pick-up from Le Meridien Lav & Radisson Blu Hotels (for morning departures only and on request) Snorkeling gear Waterproof/windproof jacket Insurance Gratuities (optional) Guide in Trogir
- Wear light, casual clothing
- Waterproof/windproof jackets will be provided
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, be sure to bring waterproof sunscreen, a camera and comfortable shoes
- No refunds for latecomers and no-shows
- Office hours: 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people in wheelchair, or people with serious back problems
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability