From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Small Group Guided Tour17 Reviews
Get back to beautiful nature in the green forests of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day tour from Zagreb. See some of the 90 waterfalls and 16 lakes by bus, boat and on foot.
- Admire the forests and rural landscape on route to Croatia's oldest national park
- See some of the waterfalls and 16 lakes at Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Hike along forest trails and cross wooden bridges, and ride aboard an electric boat
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Zagreb city center and get back to nature at the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park. Sit back and relax as you drive through the green forests and rural landscape to discover a stunning network of lakes and waterfalls. Learn more about this miracle of nature and its natural history from your guide. Hear how the 16 lakes and over 90 waterfalls former over time. Explore the lakes by bus, boat and on foot. Get some free time to explore on your own before the return journey to Zagreb.
IncludesTransportation Guide Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes National Park Beverages Lunch
- • Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The exact pick-up time and location will be confirmed upon confirmation of your booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability