From Zagreb: Day Trip to Ljubljana and Bled6 Reviews
This tour invites you to discover two of the gems of Slovenia on a day trip from Zagreb: the capital, Ljubljana, and the beautiful lakeside town of Bled.
- Explore two of the gems of Slovenia
- Discover the pearl of the Slovenian Alps, Bled
- Walk through Slovenia's enchanting capital city
DescriptionYour trip will depart Zagreb at 8:00 AM, and head towards the first destination - Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. This is a modern city that still maintains the friendly and peaceful atmosphere of a small town. It is a vivid and lively city that surprises visitors at every turn. Walk down Preseren Square, visit Franciskanska Cerkve, Hauptmann house, the Triple Bridge (which is actually just one bridge) and many more fascinating sights. Next, your driver will take you to Bled. This beautiful mountain town is the pearl of the Slovenian Alps, and it will mesmerize you with its romantic and peaceful atmosphere. Visit the island on the lake, and enjoy tasting Bled's traditional cake, Kremsnite. At the end of the day, your driver will return you to Zagreb.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Walking tour with a local guide in Ljubljana Old Town 2-way funicular tickets to Ljubljana Castle Ljubljana Castle tickets with audioguide Pletna boat ride on Lake Bled; if the Pletna boat ride is not operating, you will receive tickets to Bled Castle instead Gratuities Food and drinks
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The minimum number of passengers required to run the tour is 4 passengers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability