From Zadar: Private Kornati Islands National Park Tour1 Reviews
Spend a day touring Kornati National Park, one of the most magical places in Croatia. This group of more than 100 islands and cliffs will seduce you at first sight as you ride along. Stop to swim, explore and enjoy crystal clear sea and beautiful bays.
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful National Parks in Croatia: Kornati Islands National Park
- Visit and touch the most hidden parts of one the most beautiful coasts in the world
- Cruise with an experienced skipper for a perfect day
DescriptionVisit the jewel of the Adriatic Sea on a fully customizable full-day tour to Kornati National Park, departing from Zadar. Leaving in the morning, make your way to the park by your private boat with an experienced skipper. Enjoy the beautiful Croatian sun as you travel to the 109 islands that make up the park. Along the way you can choose your itinerary, to swim on isolated beaches like Lojena beach, tour an old village on one of the islands or and visit sights like Tureta Fort. Relax as you are taken on a tour around the park, checking up the dramatic karst-limestone formations that tower around you. Your skipper will be happy to recommend a good restaurant with traditional Croatian cuisine to you as well, if you wish.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the National Park Boat rental Fuel costs Skipper Insurance Local taxes Meals
- Please note that during April and May, the tour is subject to bad weather and can be rescheduled if the conditions are not safe enough
- Departure and arrival time are flexible to your wishes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability