My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Plitvice Lakes Private Round-Trip Transfer
Enjoy a private, round-trip transfer from Zadar to Plitvice Lakes National Park in an air-conditioned SUV. Explore the lakes, forests, and waterfalls for 5 hours, before returning to Zadar.
- Feel the sun on your face as you wander the shores of 16 terraced lakes
- Enjoy private transportation in an air-conditioned SUV with Wi-Fi
- Explore the region at your own pace, with five hours to hike and explore
- Hike through the forests of Croatia's oldest UNESCO World Heritage site
- Marvel at the rushing waters of over 90 waterfalls
DescriptionDepart bustling Zadar and discover the idyllic Plitvice Lakes National Park, with round-trip transportation in a private SUV equipped with Wi-Fi. Explore a chain of 16 terraced lakes, over 90 waterfalls, and hiking trails of this UNESCO World Heritage site at your own pace. Your tour begins with a private SUV pickup and transportation to Plitvice Lakes National Park, the oldest and largest forest reserve in Croatia. Watch as the city skyline slowly melts into lush forests, rushing waterfalls, murky bogs, thick grasslands, and European dry heath. Enjoy 5 hours of time in the park. Hike the winding trails, marvel at the turquoise lakes, hike through the Cerovac caves, or ride an eco-friendly boat or train. Before returning to Zadar, take a photo of the Veliki Slap, the highest waterfall in the park.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private transportation Driving tolls
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- There is little room for luggage, strollers, and baby carriages. Please bring only small backpacks.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€365.26Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today